The general terms and conditions apply to every offer, treatment and transaction
between Perfection Elements and the customer to which we apply these conditions
have declared, to the extent that these conditions have not been stated by the parties
has been expressly deviated from in writing.
Perfection Elements will provide the treatments to the best of its knowledge and ability
in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
- You can cancel appointments free of charge up to 48 hours before the start via the confirmation email of your appointment. If this is not possible via your confirmation email, send a WhatsApp message to 06-55599702
- If you do not cancel the appointment in time (within 48 hours before the start), we are forced to charge 50% of the treatment.
- If you cancel within 24 hours before the start or if you do not show up, the full price will be charged.
We understand that due to emergencies you may not always be able to do something about having to cancel. But unfortunately we can't do anything about that and we have reserved this time for you. That is why we are forced to charge you for these costs. The only exception to these cancellation costs is the death of immediate family members.
If you do not cancel on time or do not show up, you will receive a payment request from us. As a customer, you are automatically blocked in the system, which means that making a new appointment is not possible until payment for the outstanding request has been made.
If you are 5 minutes late, the appointment will be shortened if possible and if you are 10 minutes late, the appointment will be canceled
appointment cancelled. The costs will then be calculated according to our cancellation policy.
In the salon you can pay with pin or cash. We do not work with payment requests
or other payment methods. You should perform the treatment immediately afterward
All prices of our treatments and products include 21% VAT
can be found on the website www.perfectionelements.com .
We always have the right to make price changes.
Before or during the first treatment, the customer provides us with all information that we indicate is necessary or of which the customer should reasonably understand that it is necessary for the careful execution of the treatments. We process these in our customer base.
We treat the customer's confidential data in accordance with the guidelines in the Personal Data Protection Act.
We are obliged to maintain confidentiality of all confidential information provided by the customer
during the treatment. Information is considered confidential if this has been indicated by the customer or if this arises from the nature of the information.
We are not liable for damage of any kind caused by the Perfection Elements practitioner being incorrectly informed by the customer about physical conditions, medication use, work or leisure activities.
We are not liable for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings that the client has brought to the salon.
If the customer has a complaint about the treatment or a product, the complaint must be reported to us as soon as possible, but within one week after discovery, both orally and in writing via email@example.com .
We will provide the complainant with an adequate response within 5 working days.
If a complaint about the treatments is justified, Perfection Elements will restart the treatment
perform as agreed. We do not give refunds on our treatments.
Perfection Elements gives a 3-day warranty on eyebrow treatments and a one-week (7-day) warranty on other treatments. This warranty becomes void if:
- The customer has been informed by the beautician about the result of the treatment and the duration of the effect of the treatment or products.
- The customer has used products other than those recommended by the beautician.
- The customer has not followed the advice for home care.
- The customer has not followed the advice to seek medical help within 5 working days.
- The customer has not used products according to the beautician's advice.
- The customer has not used the products according to the instructions for use.
- After the treatment, check whether your eyebrows are good, so that we can correct them if necessary. As soon as you leave the salon you agree to the shape, color and thickness of the eyebrows. We measure and mark the shape of the eyebrows. This way you can always ask if you can see this before we wax and/or paint and agree to the shape and thickness.
The customer should behave in the salon according to generally accepted standards. If the customer continues to exhibit inappropriate behavior after repeated warnings, we have the right to refuse the customer access to the salon without further stating reasons.
At Perfection Elements we work according to the hygiene of the HAM code of beauticians. The customer is expected to adhere to personal hygiene rules.