Paint generally only adheres to the hair and henna adheres to the hair and skin. Henna adheres to the skin for approximately 3 to 14 days and to the hair for approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
We first carefully clean the eyebrows, measure and mark the eyebrows with our own developed mapping method and then color the eyebrows with the henna. While the henna takes effect, we wax the eyebrows and ensure that all unwanted hairs are removed. We then cut the hair if desired and apply a small amount of concealer for the redness caused by hair removal.
Absolutely, for the best and long-lasting results, we recommend that you scrub your eyebrows 3 days before the treatment, a few evenings before going to sleep, and apply a nourishing, full cream.
If you suffer from flakes in your eyebrows, this is also a must because otherwise the henna will not stick nicely to your skin. It is your own responsibility that your skin is in a good condition to apply henna.
Henna adheres to your skin for an average of 3 to 14 days and to your hair for 4 to 6 weeks. This depends on your skin, hair, and how you handle the aftercare advice.
By undergoing the treatment and seeing how long it lasts for you, you can schedule the appointments.
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to undergo this treatment during pregnancy. Always tell us if you suspect that you are pregnant. Henna can cause a reaction or even turn green. You do not have to cancel your appointment, we often convert the appointment into a hybrid paint treatment, which you can undergo during pregnancy.
- Avoid water on the treated area for the first 48 hours.
- Do not wet your eyebrows, do not use swimming pools, steam baths or a sauna.
- Do not use eyebrow make-up for the first 48 hours.
- Touch your eyebrows as little as possible.
- Avoid the sun as much as possible for the first 48 hours, including the sunbed.
- Avoid oil products at all times, so do not use skin products with oil on your eyebrows.
- Do not rub your eyebrows with a towel after showering, but gently pat dry.
- Do not use perfumed products for the first 48 hours.
PPD allergy, Pregnancy, Flakes around eyebrows, Herpes simplex, Staphylococcus, Impetigo, Skin abscess, Follicus, Eczema in eyebrows.
We are known for the best quality and our sleek lines. We can only achieve this result by carrying out the treatment in its entirety, including cleaning, measuring, applying henna, hair removal and after care. As a result, we do not offer this separately.
If your question is not listed here, please send an email to email@example.com or whatsapp 0655599702