Reviderm microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells in a gentle, controlled and safe way. This ensures a natural regeneration process in the skin. The skin's own collagen production is stimulated and microcirculation is increased. During the procedure, very fine microcrystals, also called aluminum oxide, are blown onto the skin and at the same time the skin is lightly sucked in by the vacuum setting. The superficial dead skin layer is removed, revealing soft, more even skin. The vacuum setting also stimulates collagen production. The skin renews and rejuvenates itself from within.
If you would like to tackle a skin problem or give your skin a boost, we recommend doing the treatment as a course of treatment. This usually involves 3 treatments every approximately 10 days.
But it is also possible to treat your skin once with microdermabrasion.
Peelings may cause a slight tingling or warm feeling as a side effect, but this should disappear quickly (within 2 days). If this is not the case, it is important to speak to a medical professional or professional skin expert to determine what is causing this discomfort.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleansing method recommended by us.
- Wash your face with water that is not too cold and not too hot.
- Dehydration can make your skin feel tight and tight, so drink more water to hydrate the skin even more.
- Use sun protection with SPF30 or more every day. Your skin is more vulnerable after a peel, so avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid intensive training, dry saunas and steam baths.
- Do not over-exfoliate. Peels are maximum strength exfoliants, you do not need to use a separate exfoliant (such as a scrub, brush or exfoliating facial cleanser) within 3-4 days after your peel.
- Use the day and night care recommended by us.
With additional insurance, you may be partially or fully reimbursed for the treatment. How much you will be reimbursed depends on your insurance. It is best to check this with your health insurer yourself, because policy conditions and reimbursements are subject to major changes. Perfection Elements is not responsible for changes to policy conditions or rights to reimbursement set by your health insurer.
How does it work?
On the day of the treatment, you pay for the treatment yourself and you will receive an invoice from us that you can submit to your health insurance.