Reviderm's PCA peeling is a fruit acid peeling that loosens the connections between the horny cells. This also stimulates cell metabolism. The PCA peeling has a number of advantages. The moisture connection is improved, the elasticity of the skin improves and active ingredients penetrate the skin. The protection function is also improved.
There are a number of direct effects of the PCA peeling. There is a moisturizing effect and the moisture balance is regulated. In addition, there is also a keratolytic effect. This means that the stratum corneum of the skin is softened, which prevents flaking and drying of the skin. Immediately after this treatment, the skin looks healthy and smooth. And gives a nice fresh look. There are few to no side effects from the PCA peel. By applying multiple treatments within a few weeks, we can achieve the desired result more quickly.
A peeling is mainly intended to stimulate and restore skin functions. Such as through improved production of skin cells and collagen, which makes the skin structure smoother, finer and tighter.
Peelings may cause a slight tingling or warm feeling as a side effect, but this should disappear quickly (within 2 days). If this is not the case, it is important to speak to a medical professional or professional skin expert to determine what is causing this discomfort.
Redness, dryness, itching, irritation or swelling, a tight and tense feeling, peeling or crusting. After 2-3 days, flakes may be visible.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleansing method recommended by us.
- Wash your face with water that is not too cold and not too hot.
- Dehydration can make your skin feel tight and tight, so drink more water to hydrate the skin even more.
- Use sun protection with SPF30 or more every day. Your skin is more fragile after a chemical peel, so avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid intensive training, dry saunas and steam baths.
- Do not over-exfoliate. Peels are maximum strength exfoliants, you do not need to use a separate exfoliant (such as a scrub, brush or exfoliating facial cleanser) within 3-4 days after your peel.
- Use the day and night care recommended by us.
With additional insurance, you may be partially or fully reimbursed for the treatment. How much you will be reimbursed depends on your insurance. It is best to check this with your health insurer yourself, because policy conditions and reimbursements are subject to major changes. Perfection Elements is not responsible for changes to policy conditions or rights to reimbursement set by your health insurer.
How does it work?
On the day of the treatment, you pay for the treatment yourself and you will receive an invoice from us that you can submit to your health insurance.